nr750 replica

Just saw this post - little late but maybe of interest.......

Adrian Van der Kroll (Spelling may be wrong) painted some fairings for me a couple years back when I had purchased a yellow 5th gen. While I was at his shop, I saw the NR replica. Sadly - it was sporting some broken air intake tubes and other rash as it had fallen over in this truck either on the way to - or way from a bike show. He was very dejected about the bike and I got the opinion that he wasn't planning to fix it. I can't confirm that this is still the case - as it was several years ago.

Adrian is one helluva painter!!!

attachicon.gifnradrian2.jpgtake a look

That one was built by Adrian, proprietor of Adrian's Bike Painting, when he was in the Netherlands. He moved to Canada IIRC, and left the bike chassis in Europe, but took the NR bodywork to put on a Canadian-registered VFR (and that's the last I heard).

RM Racing in Italy built a replica and was supposedly selling copies of the bodywork, but the detail wasn't as good as Adrians, or the French one above. RM Racing became Robby Moto and now makes a handy living supplying a lot of trick gear for WSBK teams - rearsets, triples etc.

C'est ma moto en premiére page.
Hi and welcome to VFRD. Can you tell us a bit more about your replica, did you fabricate the fairings yourself? Maybe you have a webpage somwhere that shows the build process? It looks stunning :fing02:

this is the real deal listen to it sing

That sounds Incredible!!!!!!!!!!

Bonjour à toutes et à tous. Trés belle replique george6x C'est ma moto en premiére page. Hello to all and to all. Trés beautiful replique george6x It is my motorcycle premiére page

Welcome and please post up everything you've got!!!

• Member Contributer
Bonjour à toutes et à tous. Trés belle replique george6x C'est ma moto en premiére page. Hello to all and to all. Trés beautiful replique george6x It is my motorcycle premiére page

salut echelon.

s'il vous plaît mettre quelques photos de la nr sur ce site, nous pouvons voir.

Je vis en France, je tiens à venir voir votre moto si possible un jour.

• 2 weeks later...

Merci

Effectivement, j'ai plein de photos et je suis en train de réaliser un carénage qui va recouvrir le reservoir d'origine.

George vous êtes le bienvenue

Quelqu'un peut me renseigner sur le VFR replica NR poster par V4 Rosso Race Team Owner

le Posted 28 July 2012 - 06:41 PM

Good luck with the build. With the pipes you're off for a good start

Thank you

Effectively, I have full of photos and I am realizing a fairing which is going to cover the reservoir of origin.

George you are welcome

Somebody can inform me about the VFR replica NR to post by V4 Rosso Race Team Owner ?

• Member Contributer

bonjour,

Echelon3

Pour le moment je suis en train d'acheter une maison.
mais je vais vous contacterons rapidement pour faire ma moto comme votre moto.

salut george.

sorry guys for posting in french but i lost his email.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

Just a couple of new pics from echelon3 of the nr replica he sent me i hope he won't mind if i show you guys.

post-22187-0-83651700-1360354068.jpeg3

post-22187-0-16892700-1360354102.jpeg

pour echelon3

j'espère que vous ne me dérange pas que j'ai posté deux de vos photos que vous m'avez envoyées.
beaucoup de gens sont très intéressés par votre réplique nr.
i vous contacterons prochainement, je tiens à venir voir votre moto.
meilleurs vœux

george.

• 1 year later...

Bonjour à toutes et à tous

Mon projet ce termine enfin.

La prochaine étape c'est la peinture.

D'autres photos suiverons

N'ésitez pas à me demander des renseignements Georges à mes coordonnées

A bientôt

:laugh:

post-26598-0-10957400-1398270787.jpg

Pas de soucis, des que j'ai d'autres photos, je les partages :wheel:

Je recherche toujours les coordonnées d'Adrian ? Un Mail ?

Merci beaucoup

No worries, that I have other photos,

I always look for Adrian's address ( these address and phone number coordinates )? An E-mail?

Thank you very much

You can add your pictures here. Every VFRD member can create multiple image galleries where you can post your motorcycle pics. Good info on how to set those up are in the help files. Looking forward to seeing some more of your NR replica. :fing02:

Archived