Digital Air Pressure Guage

Oh6PearlVFR

• Member Contributer

I love going through some of the crap that Home Depot puts in the value tools section. I happened upon this little gem and it's worth the $9 bucks. Digital and compact which makes it easy to read the front tire. It also has a depth meter on it.

Not bad. I've still been looking for Costco to run the sale on the Digital Tire Pressure Monitor that they had once before.

post-21159-0-78265900-1338331811.jpg

I like digital gauges..... I have several from "RoadGear" the reason I mention them is they seem to be the only ones I've found that are 90º angle for checking MC wheels(not useful on the 90º valve-stims).

I check accuracy, places that would let you check against their calibrated gauges IE; a firestation ; trucking co. mech., etc.

Yeah, I've used a few of them. More accurate than the ones at the servo's. Mine current one fits on my key ring. When I was looking at new bikes local dealer had a used BMW 800 ST with only 900 kays, full luggage & a handy little gizmo computer that also monitored your tyre pressure. Good thing about having your own tyre gauge, only takes a couple of minutes to check the pressure.

While we're on it, a cheap "floor hand plunger pump" $20 ± can allow for checking and filling before riding. (bicycle shop).

Has anyone heard of the ones that will self-inflat the tyre on the fly? All you have to do is dial in what temp you want to keep the tyre, and it will adjust the air pressure accordingly.

Has anyone heard of the ones that will self-inflat the tyre on the fly? All you have to do is dial in what temp you want to keep the tyre, and it will adjust the air pressure accordingly.

Seems like this would add a bunch of unwanted rotating mass to the wheels.

Archived