My mutilated 4g

Guest aug

So, though I've promised myself another project wouldn't be in my future for a while-- here I am..

I'm not one for typing; my pictures will do most of the talking.

I'm sure most of you will not be happy about me destroying a good specimen..

DSC00026.JPG

DSC00025.JPG

DSC00023.JPG

The fairings are tentatively sold to a member on here:

DSC00035.jpg

And... thus it begins.

DSC00033.jpg

DSC00042.JPG

DSC00046.JPG

Just a temporary fix to hold the shape. Not sure if I want to use the old tail as a base yet.

DSC00055.jpg

Being an elementary school teacher, my Elmer's is never too far..

DSCN0018.jpg

• Member Contributer

...wanna give us an idea of what's going on?

For a second I thought it was going to be a before/after picture of a 4th gen that got destroyed in an accident. Just glad it isn't that.

I tell you whats going on, he's building a mans bike. Street fighters are where its at.

haha

...wanna give us an idea of what's going on?

For a second I thought it was going to be a before/after picture of a 4th gen that got destroyed in an accident. Just glad it isn't that.

bike's getting some work done. NakedViffer said it much more eloquently than I could.

As I do not know what you're going to, I do know how you feel about destroying a good bike. It SUCKS, but it gives possibilities.

But still, I'm not sure if I'm putting back the front fairings or keeping it naked.

Anyway, good luck and keep us posted.

Well, my previous bike was wrecked in a highway collision. A woman hit me from behind while switching lanes. This is sort of my rebuild of that bike-- since the f3 was left unsalvageable.

Besides options and possibilities, this is what I love to do. We all own bikes and cars for different reasons; this wouldn't be my passion if I couldn't do these things.

Here is my mold for the rear fairings. I need to work quickly because as soon as spring break is over, my time will be none. Summertime is left for redoing = ]

DSCN0022.JPG

DSCN0023.JPG

Archived