Big ear under helmet headphones

RedShed

• Member Contributer

Does anyone have personal experience with these? A bit expensive, but perhaps worth the cost?

• Member Contributer

I got a set of the Big Ear ear plugs made at T-Mac last year. Love them wear them all the time on the bike and snowmobile. No problem under the helmet as far as fit goes.

Not show how the headphones sound, I've it a Cardo G4 headset paired to my iPhone for music.

• Member Contributer

Northernvfrdave,

Do you recall where you had them fitted? Would you use the shop again? I will be at T-Mac this year, perhaps I will check them out.

If you're concerned with cost, I use a set of Sony Ear buds coupled to my iPod. They are contoured and comfy, work under the helmet great. And they have excellent sound for a $20 pair of headphones. Can't beat em' for the cost vs quality.

• Member Contributer

Northernvfrdave,

Do you recall where you had them fitted? Would you use the shop again? I will be at T-Mac this year, perhaps I will check them out.

On of the guys here on the board is a Big Ear rep, he had all the stuff with him and did it on site.

Haven't seen a post yet if he is doing it again this year.

Northernvfrdave,

On of the guys here on the board is a Big Ear rep, he had all the stuff with him and did it on site.

Haven't seen a post yet if he is doing it again this year.

I'm here. Not sure I will make it to T-mac this year though because of personal reasons. RedShed - if you are coming up from Florida, maybe we can meet up though. I'm in Athens, GA, so kind of on the way for you.

Archived