Spped & Stength stuff

Guest DANO

Guest DANO

Any one own a SPPED & STRENGTH mesh jacket?/ Do you like it, Good or bad?? Price you paid?

Dan

Hey Dan

Bought S&S "Hang en High" mesh jacket earlier this year and imported to Australia.

Very happy with jacket. Great fit and comfortable. Without liner comfortable over 18 degrees C. Liner is warm but without ventilation is sweaty so wear Dainese jacket.

Bought for US$80 plus postage off Ebay USA. A bargain. Can't understand why people would rather ride unprotected!

Hope the above helps.

Rgds

Daz

• 2 weeks later...

Speed & Strength is Tucker Rocky's housebrand. It seems to be pretty good stuff. A buddy of mine has the Speed & Strength mesh jacket with the liner and loves it. I just picked up the Speed & Strength solid textile jacket, but haven't had a chance to ride with it yet. Seems to be high quality. I'm 6'2" and 220 with wide shoulders and the S&S jackets fit me better than some of the Icons, especially through the shoulders. The Icon TiMax jackets (including the first-gen TiMax I had) fit me tight through the shoulders, and are a little short-waisted. I found the Moment of Truth to be a better fit. I also have an Icon Tarmac jacket, and it fits me very well, much differently than the TiMax and more like the S&S. Hope this helps.

I have had the hang em high textle for a year now and I think its a great jacked. I picked it up for 65 at www.motorcycle-superstore.com, they have great closeouts on apparel all the time.

Archived