Michelin PP vs PPure milage?

keny

Is here anyone that have used both the PP and the PPure on a VFR?

Can you say if you get about the same milage of them or whitch has the higher?

From what i've read about the 2 tires is that there are going to get about the same mileage. Michelin changed the cunstruction, tire grooves, and location on the different compounds. However, others wil be able to give you more details though.

• Member Contributer

From what i've read about the 2 tires is that there are going to get about the same mileage. Michelin changed the cunstruction, tire grooves, and location on the different compounds. However, others wil be able to give you more details though.

I have a set of Pures on my CBR600RR with about 200 track miles. From what I've read, the Pures are one step softer/stickier compound overall compared to the Pilot Power 2CT's. The center of the Pure's is supposed to be a similar compound to the sides of the 2Ct's, while the sides are a softer compound than the sides of the 2CT's. I would assume they're going to wear out a little sooner than 2CT's.

I just swithched ro pures, but unfortunately it is now 100 degrees below zero. I am coming from PR2, so not a good comparison, but I put alot of miles on my bike and I can let you know how they hold up.

Archived