7443 Connectors

AnikMankar

• Member Contributer

So one of my signal connectors is broken. Not the bulb holder but the connector at the wire harness side. The wires are broken off to close to the connector so can't repair it. Any ideas where i can buy one of these. Looks like it comes with the entire wire harness.

Thanks

• Member Contributer

Not sure what connector you are looking for, but check out Eastern Beaver. It's in the links section.

thanks found it

http://www.easternbeaver.com/Main/Elec__Products/Connectors/Honda_B_T_Connectors/honda_b_t_connectors.html

• Member Contributer

Anik, I have a spare attached to a partially-butchered wiring harness. I could cut off a good length of the wires and the connector and post it to you.

thanks ..I ordered these online. Plus got it working by passing the wires thru. Temporary solution till i get the shipment.

Thanks again.

• Member Contributer

you could push the pins out and recrimp the wires to the pins.

that was the initial thought - but the pins seem to be jammed. I struggled for about 2 hours to take them out

Managed to push the wires thru ...it seems to hold and work at this point.

gallery_16926_5354_96883.jpg

VFR - 7433 Bulb Connector.jpg

Anik, I have a spare attached to a partially-butchered wiring harness. I could cut off a good length of the wires and the connector and post it to you.

thanks ..I ordered these online. Plus got it working by passing the wires thru. Temporary solution till i get the shipment.

Thanks again.

Ok, glad to hear.

Archived