Two Brothers Exhaust " The Stash"

Jdog109socal

• 1 month later...

I have installed The Two Brother Exhaust on my VFR. This is the Carbon fiber Stash model. I have put a short video together with sound.

Jdog

How many horsepower does the storage container add? I dont like the whole dummy pipe thing. at least you can utilize it with the stash. I want 2 working pipes if i'm paying $450 per side.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

I have installed The Two Brother Exhaust on my VFR. This is the Carbon fiber Stash model. I have put a short video together with sound.

Jdog

How many horsepower does the storage container add? I dont like the whole dummy pipe thing. at least you can utilize it with the stash. I want 2 working pipes if i'm paying $450 per side.

I remember when 2bros first developed the exhaust system for the VTEC. They found that a 2 pipe version put out less horsepower than the single pipe version. (I dont think they werent doing any PCIII tuning.) So a single pipe would be silly and who would buy a 2 pipe that reduced hp? So the stash was born. Not a bad Idea since there is near no storage stock storage on the bike. --- But as they say, the haters will hate.

While the 'stash' system isn't my fave, I think it sounds OK.

What bothers me about a few of the aftermarket exhaust systems is the lack of a heat shield on the 'up' pipe. :mad:

Anyone ever add a shield to a system that didn't come with one? Curious what you used and how you did it.

hum......like the sound, like the stash pipe, just don't "love" it. or at least not enough to pry open the wallet. :laughing6-hehe:

Ok I admit it I'm cheap. :biggrin:

All that counts is you like it, everybody has their own opinion. :happy:

Great video, well done :fing02:

Archived