New GPS/Radar detector

RED RUNNER

• Member Contributer

gallery_3139_4888_82883.jpg

New Passport iQ

Passport has come out with a new GPS/Radar detector combo. I can't figure out why this hasn't come out earlier. Seems like a good way to cut down on the wires.

Not sure if it will work for bikes -- I think the device has to have a line of sight to the radar/laser source. Still, the gizmo has a lot of bells and whistles. Hopefully future interation of Zumo will have something similar.

• Member Contributer

gallery_3139_4888_82883.jpg

New Passport iQ

Passport has come out with a new GPS/Radar detector combo. I can't figure out why this hasn't come out earlier. Seems like a good way to cut down on the wires.

Not sure if it will work for bikes -- I think the device has to have a line of sight to the radar/laser source. Still, the gizmo has a lot of bells and whistles. Hopefully future interation of Zumo will have something similar.

Does it also play mp3's? If so, this would be the answer to the problem I had trying to connect an mp3 player, a gps, and a radar detector to my in helmet headphones for long distance travel. If it worked correctly, it would also incorporate bluetooth for phone comms.

In order of increasing importance:

1) Music

2) Phone

3) GPS

4) Radar

Archived