Jake Wilson Tire Sale

Bent

• Member Contributer

I have a new PR2CT rear in the basement I bought a week ago from Jake Wilson for $123 with a 10% off coupon, free shipping.

Jake sends me an email today about their "big sale". Now, the same rear without the coupon (I know where to get one) for $168. Uhhhh......I gotta learn more about this internet marketing because there apparently are a lot of dumb people out there that will likely buy the tire "on sale". There appears to be money to be made and I'm not out there.....yet. :biggrin:

Reminds me of furniture stores and used car lots...... :blink: :laughing6-hehe:

• Member Contributer

Just ordered a set of the PR2CT's from Jakewilson.com for $222.xx complete! I used the promotional code from previous post, jwcs20 for a $20 discount.

I checked previous discount sites like Derby Cycles, Motorcycle Superstore and Cycle Gear, but Jake had the lowest price for this set even before I applied the $20 discount code.

I'm hoping this set will prove as worthy as many members here have recommended.

• Member Contributer

Just ordered a set of the PR2CT's from Jakewilson.com for $222.xx complete! I used the promotional code from previous post, jwcs20 for a $20 discount.

I checked previous discount sites like Derby Cycles, Motorcycle Superstore and Cycle Gear, but Jake had the lowest price for this set even before I applied the $20 discount code.

I'm hoping this set will prove as worthy as many members here have recommended.

I got exactly the same deal at the beginning of the month from Jake Wilson. I ordered on the weekend and the tires arrived by Wednesday. Still haven't put them on though...I'm trying to get every last mile out of my stock MEZ4s.

• Member Contributer

Look at how they're priced now.

• Member Contributer

It's the same as it was last night when I ordered. $242.xx minus the $20 promo code for a total of $222.xx.

Whew - I hate when that happens; you buy something and the a day later the price drops.

• Member Contributer

It's the same as it was last night when I ordered. $242.xx minus the $20 promo code for a total of $222.xx.

Whew - I hate when that happens; you buy something and the a day later the price drops.

I just picked up a set yesterday also. PR2 rear and PP front for 199 after discount.

• Member Contributer

Apparently, I need to delete their sale emails so they won't send me directly to their "sale" sites. :fing02: Oh, well, I have two new rears anyway. By the time I need tires, somebody else will be selling cheap. :biggrin:

Archived