28 years of V4 Domination

midias

• Member Contributer

Dude,

Someone rolled a Magna into your greatness shot. :biggrin:

Nice stable. :fing02:

Let me know if you want to loose the 700.

Dude,

Someone rolled a Magna into your greatness shot. :biggrin:

Nice stable. :goofy:

The Magna is what started it all the 1982 V45 fastest 750 around in 1982. It may be old and unable to keep up with the VFRs but it is a great bike and my first full V4 restore. The Magna is also what brought me away from the inline.

the interceptor is a 750 that panel is just off a 700. :fing02:

DSC01316.jpg

The Magna is what started it all the 1982 V45 fastest 750 around in 1982.

I know what you're talkin' bout there Willis.

My brother and me back in the day. While the Magna was quick... it was no match for the Hurricane. In fact, there wasn't much on wheels that would beat the 'cane to the next stoplight. (Which is mostly what I did way back when.)

602951340_c9e7b2b9e9_o.jpg

• Member Contributer
The Magna is what started it all the 1982 V45 fastest 750 around in 1982.

I know what you're talkin' bout there Willis.

My brother and me back in the day. While the Magna was quick... it was no match for the Hurricane. In fact, there wasn't much on wheels that would beat the 'cane to the next stoplight. (Which is mostly what I did way back when.)

Nice bikes! And I also enjoy what appears to be a "mini mullet"!! I was sportin the same thing for...too long into the nineties.

Cheers!

How about the V65 magna :biggrin:

• Member Contributer

My first V-4 the '82 V45 Sabre I loved mine :fing02:

"The Sabres, especially the V45, were technology showcases for Honda. Not only did they feature revolutionary water-cooled, DOHC, 90-degree-V four-cylinder engines, but they also featured hydraulically-actuated, one-way clutches, TRAC anti-dive front suspension, Pro-link rear suspensions, and electronic speedometers and tachometers.

The original V45 came with a fibre-optic anti-theft system, self-canceling turn signals, built-in lap timer, and an electronic instrument cluster that included an LCD gear indicator that doubled as an electrical fault display.

Many of these electronic features were dropped from later V45s, and the VF700, though most of the mechanical features remained."

• Member Contributer

two of the founding members of Ratt? no, Poison? nah, wait I know these guys Milli Vanilli?

• Member Contributer

Dude,

Someone rolled a Magna into your greatness shot. :fing02:

Nice stable. :beer:

The Magna is what started it all the 1982 V45 fastest 750 around in 1982. It may be old and unable to keep up with the VFRs but it is a great bike and my first full V4 restore. The Magna is also what brought me away from the inline.

the interceptor is a 750 that panel is just off a 700. :goofy:

DSC01316.jpg

Oh, the 750, even better. I had a buddy who bought an '82 Sabre two months before these were released. He hated me.

gallery_7288_1401_57707.jpg

Lets Go!_edited.jpg

Archived