Good Friday ride south of Canton, OH

TimC

Sorry for the late notice, but I'm leading a small group ride tomorrow afternoon south of Canton, OH. We're meeting at 12:30 pm at the McDonald's or Speedway (right next to each other) on Route 212, just east of I-77, south of Canton. We'll take 212 to 164, then who knows?

If interested just show up. Pace will be very reasonable, esp. considering none of us has many miles in yet this year and we're not looking to set records.

Sorry for the late notice, but I'm leading a small group ride tomorrow afternoon south of Canton, OH. We're meeting at 12:30 pm at the McDonald's or Speedway (right next to each other) on Route 212, just east of I-77, south of Canton. We'll take 212 to 164, then who knows?

If interested just show up. Pace will be very reasonable, esp. considering none of us has many miles in yet this year and we're not looking to set records.

Awww, come on!!

No worries, i have class in the morning then am planning on spending a few hours on the getting in trouble on the DR. Have a good ride, looks like it's going to be a beautiful day for it.

• Member Contributer

you mean I could've had an excuse to leave work early today and i didn't see it until now. Damn it! well maybe next time.

Especially since I'm off next week... What's one more day :beatdeadhorse:

Checking in. Sorry it was a last minute posting for the ride, guys. I didn't really know if my ride would be solo or group 'til last night.

The ride got off to bit of a late start, but CJ, Micah and I had a blast. I'll post the next ride's details much sooner. wink.gif

Checking in. Sorry it was a last minute posting for the ride, guys. I didn't really know if my ride would be solo or group 'til last night.

The ride got off to bit of a late start, but CJ, Micah and I had a blast. I'll post the next ride's details much sooner. wink.gif

Sorry Tim For not waiting a little bit longer for you but we had a blast as well. We rode and almost identical route as you and the roads were great, little messy here and there but otherwise it was great weather and a fabulous ride. keep in touch with other rides forthcoming I would really like to join ya!!!

Dave

• Member Contributer

Thanks for the invite, Tim. Sorry, can't make it this time from Bama.... :beatdeadhorse:

Great ride, Tim! Thanks for leading the way. Absolutely beautiful day and the roads were a lot of fun.

Looking forward to the next opportunity to get on the south-of-Canton twisties.

I just saw this :tour: Let me know how it went...

It wasn't a SE Ohio adventure, just a little 150 mile jaunt. smile.gif

We took Rte 212E just off I-77 south of Canton to 164E, which goes NE after awhile. While the twisties aren't technical, there are some nice sweepers and of course the usual junk on the roads and sketchy road surfaces in places to watch out for. The weather was terrific, sunny and almost 80F.

Looking forward to next time, plus I'm hoping to explore some new roads sometime. I'm starting to gather some info on roads south of Wooster... wink.gif

Archived