Thanks again to SEBSPEED

Guest sixshooter

Guest sixshooter

gallery_18578_5056_52531.jpg

4328386907_19bf306da1.jpg

4328386779_94811ea730.jpg

Finally got around to installing these. I'm trying to stay away from the bike till the snow (and the salt they put on the streets) is all gone. I rode it once to work and back after they'd salted the streets and this is what I got:

on the exhaust:

4329131556_900994ea39.jpg

and the passenger pegs:

4328397971_c958fb8d41.jpg

neither looks horrible, but this is the first corrosion of ANY kind that this bike has had on it since 1984. So I'm bummed. The weather isn't so bad that I don't want to ride, it's just that I don't want to mess this bike up with more corrosion. sad.gifMy old rat is in pieces at the moment as I build my chopper, or I'd be riding it.

So the fairings are gonna be great, once its just cold, and the roads aren't spraying acid on the rest of the bike.

So thanks again SEB!!

• Member Contributer

The '84's had the best paint scheme of the 3 years of the VF750F's. :goofy: I prefer them without a lower fairing though. Show off that beautiful V4.

smile.gif

Dirk

Awesome! Check the date on those tires! *thread and experience related*

You worried about my chicken strips? wink.gif I know the tires are ancient and they've got inch-and-a-half chicken strips... I only got to ride the thing for four months before old man winter ruined the fun.

The paint on these covers was as I received them, which is really cool, since it matches the stock (awesome!) scheme on the bike. I can't wait till they stop salting!!

Archived