2002 vfr 800 paint

Guest lionheart

Guest lionheart

i HAVE A 2002 VFR800 ITS WHITE WITH SILVER FLAKES LOOKS ORIGINAL I WANTED TO TOUCH UP THE PAINT BUT CANT FIND THIS COLOUR ,BUT THE CODE UNDER THE SEAT SAYS NH-A64P PLEASE HELP

ok well thats nice but an 02 only came in red.i even pulled out my 2002 promotion material for you to verify that.

This is a true statement Only for the USA as other countries have always had more/better color options on VFR's for some reason! :goofy: I guess it was Honda's "Ride Red" US campaign. +1.gif

i HAVE A 2002 VFR800 ITS WHITE WITH SILVER FLAKES LOOKS ORIGINAL I WANTED TO TOUCH UP THE PAINT BUT CANT FIND THIS COLOUR ,BUT THE CODE UNDER THE SEAT SAYS NH-A64P PLEASE HELP

First off, welcome to the site. Second, as others have mentioned, white was not a color choice for the VFR in 2002. If you cna show us a pic of your bike, we can likely tell you if you have a custom paintjob or if someone simply replaced the original bodywork with newer VFR panels of a different color.

If your bodywork was replaced with OEM parts, then you can get touch up paint from an autobody shop or from Colorite.com(sp?).

If it's been re-painted in a non-oem color, your best bet is to find an autobody shop that can match some touch-up paint for you.

Archived