Two Brothers exhaust for 6th gen

Guest Pete McCrary

Guest Pete McCrary

Has anyone installed one of the Two Brothers exhaust systems and ran the right (i.e. working) muffler only? Kevin's track pig project bike got me to thinking that running a single exhaust on a 6th Gen would be a good way to save some lbs. Besides, I like things simple, the fewer parts something has, the better.

If anyone has tried this, I'd like their input and a pic of the bike with only the right side can.

Let's face it, dual exhausts is a styling exercise only.

I have the Two Brothers "stash" system on my bike. It sounds amazing. Things get a little tight when youreinstall the racks for the factory bags, but other than that, the build quality and sound are great. If you look into my gallery you'll see my bike in its current state which is repaint, but there is a shot of the right side can.

• Member Contributer

Yeah.....it saves some weight. It's taken mine from ultra-super heavy pig to just super heavy pig :fing02:

Besides you don't have to repack for a while or at least until you've rotated once.

• Member Contributer

I did a 4-1 D&D setup on the stock location. Left pipe was a functional muffler but not used (hooked up) as I preferred a balanced look. I had the up pipe made locally; still got it somewhere in the parts pile.

gallery_611_303_71630.jpg

HS's buddy Craig? has a single setup on his bike. He's in most of HS's videos. I can't remember his screen name though.

ColSpgsVFR. He's got a single D&D on his. Sounds & works fine, just looks a bit unfinished. A custom undertail would help...

Archived