Took The Revit Plunge Today

JES_VFR

I got a revit infinity suit today at Revzilla's store.

I went there just to see what deals they were having on their cold weather gear and closeouts on helmets. But as luck would have it the Revit rep there and he spent the time to help me sort out the sizing on the infinity suit.

I've been wanting one of those for nearly three years, but had not had the chance to get to store that was a stocking dealer with enough sizes on hand to find my size.

Add in that I was really turned on to the new Shoei rf-1100, therefore not buying a close out helmet and you can see had some wiggle room in the budget for a new suit.

I have not had a chance to ride in it, yet as it was raining far to hard when I got the family home to just say "I'm going for a ride to check out the new gear".

I'll post more when I have some miles on it.

• 1 month later...

Hope it works for you chap, I returned mine as it leaked in a variety of places on different occassions but always through the hole for heated kit - shame because it was great material and nicely constructed but ddin't work. Mind you to give the the dealer & Rev It their due there was a full refund.

Archived