Anyone Install A Fuzeblock?

Guest symchuk

After reading everyone's comments, I order a fuzeblock and it just came in today. I took the seat off and discovered there really is not a lot of room. Has anyone installed the buzeblock on a 6th generation ABS bike? If so, can you send me some photos on where and how you installed it. Thanks.

I have one sitting on my tool chest right now. I will get it installed sometime this winter when there is snow on the ground. I'll post photos when I do.

I have test-fit and plan on installing it behind the rear brake resevoir... it appearst to just barely fit there.

I have the fuse box that Tightwad sells with the VFRness installed by the rear brake reservoir.

645628547_wHAno-M.jpg

I put the relay right next to it - UNDER the center frame support... had just enough room to squeeze it under there.

I have one sitting on my tool chest right now. I will get it installed sometime this winter when there is snow on the ground. I'll post photos when I do.

I have test-fit and plan on installing it behind the rear brake resevoir... it appearst to just barely fit there.

I'm planning the same location, but i have not figure out how to secure it in place yet.

• Member Contributer

I had a little more room to work with - NON ABS 2005.

The space where the ABS plumbing would go gave me plenty of room and I used adhesive backed VELCRO and some neoprene foam to keep thing in place. I also made the wires long enough so the I could pull the unit out to work on it. NICE LITTLE BOX - it worked well.

Alarm - GPS - Nasty Horn - Electric Vest - plenty of room!

Brian

gallery_5799_4353_509058.jpg

IMG_1377.JPG

gallery_5799_4353_373612.jpg

IMG_1374.JPG

• Member Contributer

I squeezed it in under the seat across from the rolled up tool kit (left side of bike). It is awkward but it does fit. I had to relocate my flashlight and rolled up mechanics cloth!

John

I put one on my other VFR and really like the setup with the integrated relay. Mine's not an abs but here's the location after a tiny bit of cutting on the plastic.

0332.jpg

281.jpg

0322.jpg

I've tried that location, but it won't fit. I tried to use velcrove but it added to much height. How did you secure yours in place? i can't find a way to get to the underside of the plasitc to put a bold in place.

• Member Contributer
I put one on my other VFR and really like the setup with the integrated relay. Mine's not an abs but here's the location after a tiny bit of cutting on the plastic.

I've tried that location, but it won't fit. I tried to use velcrove but it added to much height. How did you secure yours in place? i can't find a way to get to the underside of the plasitc to put a bold in place.

As you can see from the pic above I had to cut part of the plastic off next to the master cylinder so it would fit. To attach it I just screwed it straight into the plastic fender/undertail. Also did the same with my Centech unit on my other bike except for cutting the plastic away.

Scooter061.jpg

• Member Contributer

Mine's tucked in under the seat under the back tail fairing... right side. (You can barely see it in the pic.)

I really like the locations everyone else chose too! Very nice!

DSCF2470.jpg

Archived