New Remus High Mount

97VFR750

• Member Contributer

Looks and sounds incredible. I'd say its about as loud as the yoshi at idle but after 6 grand it sounds vicious. I got the race "not for road use" viper can with dual endcap.

IMG00562.jpg

Only 175 bucks too! :lurk: (sorry for the cell phone pic)

Vince (97VFR750)

• Member Contributer

another vicious sounding NACA

lovely :lurk: :goofy: :mad:

• Member Contributer

Never seen a dual outlet Remus. Interesting that they call it the viper as I think there is a small exhaust company named that also. Where in the heck did you find that?

Hi 97; Yep,sure is a nice looking system,also sounds like a great price. I am not sure of this, but I think Remus is an Italian or Swiss manufactured part and you know items from

either of those countries dont come cheap ! eddie

Guest vfrrider

A similar model is also made by Blue Flame. The Viper is getting quite rare. Last one I found went to Australia.

Larry

VFRrider

• Member Contributer

Well, I had a few beers the other evening and was doin a lil search on ebay and ran across this auction. The guy had bought a Remus "race" High mount for his 96 and never put it on because he had a two brothers low mount which worked well with his bags. Since he was sellin the 4th and no longer needed the Remus (which sat in his closet for 10 years unused) he put it on ebay for 175 bux buy it now shipped to your door. I knew that this Austrian exhaust company which no longer made 4th gen exhausts was probably worth the 175 bones so I bought it! The yoshimura low mount is still for sale, looking to move it so 125 gets you the exhaust! Anyways this was a diamond in the ruff kind of ebay auction and I am most pleased about my purchase. Thanks for the compliments, lemme know if you want the yoshi.

Vince (97VFR750)

Archived