Tourmaster Venture Pants

Anyone has them? What are your impressions?

Which one's air or reg.?

The regular ones...

I have alot of TourMaster stuff happy with all of it...... I was looking at the airs, since you brought it up. They look kind of nice.

i wish i could look at yours monk. i spent weeks agonizing over buying some summer gear and i just couldn't talk myself into non-leather pants and ended up getting perf joe rockets. if i could have seen some, i might have bought the venture air.

• Member Contributer

I just got a set of the Venture Airs. I've only ridden with them a couple times so far, but they do flow some air and are much cooler than the Dragon Jeans that I have been wearing. I have to open my legs farther then I normally would to get good air flow though. Let me know if you have any specific questions.

• Member Contributer

I've been using the Venture Air pants for close to a year. I like them a lot! Great airflow on warm days, great warmth with the liners in, and no water has ever gotten through them while riding in the rain. They seem to be well made and they feel like they would give decent protection if I went down.

If I had one complaint, it would be that the knee armor seems to shift towards the inside of my knees and I periodically have to slide them outwards where they feel like they'd help in a crash. I'm sure they could be secured better but I have never bothered.

I would buy them again if I needed to replace them. :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

I have a pair of TM Venture Air Pants. I really like them alot and I would recommed them. I've had firstgear before and liked those too. My biggest complaint with textiles is the knee armor moves around a lot.

Pros'

-adjustable knee armor

-flows a lot of air

-you can add to the hip armor

-rain and cold liners

-zipps up to thigh which makes entry/exit easy

-refelctive piping

Cons'

-knee armor rides to the inside (all textile pants have this flaw it seems)

-kinda baggy compared to the Firstgear HT Air 3's

-no 360 degree zipper

-price

Archived