Harbor Freight Tire Installing Tool For Aluminum Rims

Ranger77

Doesn't look like it would work for motorcycle tires, unless I misunderstand the intent. At least the HF tire changers don't use the arm that rides around the rim installing the tire, instead we use a bar.

• 1 year later...

Harbor freight has a manual fluid suction pump to draw engine oil and trans fluids through the dipstick tube. It looks like a gas can with a tire pump screwed onto it. Anyone own one of these and are they any good?I have a disability that makes getting back out from under the car a bit of work. But I'd like to know more before I buy one.

Memphis Delivery

• Member Contributer

Harbor freight has a manual fluid suction pump to draw engine oil and trans fluids through the dipstick tube. It looks like a gas can with a tire pump screwed onto it. Anyone own one of these and are they any good?I have a disability that makes getting back out from under the car a bit of work. But I'd like to know more before I buy one.

I used to own one and I thought it sucked (no pun intended.) I threw it away and made my own using a mini wet/dry vac, a large pickle jar, 2 brass nipples, and some clear tubing. It works a treat for sucking oil out of all my lawn equipment and I also use it to bleed my brakes and clutch on the VFR :biggrin

Rollin

Archived