Finally Got My No-mar Tire Changer!

Luvmyvfr

• Member Contributer

Well I've spent my life changing my own tires (and my rims look like it :blush:) and have finally spent the money and bought a No-Mar tire changer. http://www.nomartirechanger.com/ I bolted it into the floor and after just a few practice changes, I'm really starting to get the hang of it! It makes the struggle of doing it yourself oh soooo easy! :fing02:

My plan is to mount and balance tires for practically nothing and to help people out and keep the dealerships from scratching your rims!

For anyone on the VFRD who is close enough, and can show up with a six pack :beer: or $10 for me to go buy a 6 pack, then that'll cover it! :beer: I'm not trying to make money, just trying to offset the cost of the changer :excl:

gallery_14545_4425_1777187.jpg

IMG_0575.JPG

gallery_14545_4425_2382583.jpg

IMG_0573.JPG

• Member Contributer

Can you move to Maryland? Please?

I don't think that my local dealer even tries to not scratch wheels. And if they do try to keep them scratch free... they suck at it.

• Member Contributer
i am jealous! of course if i had purty lime green rims, i'd buy one too.. :biggrin:

Haha, them be ninja wheels bound for Brazil! It's amazing how a photo can hide all the dirt and crap on those filthy things wink.gif

• Member Contributer
Can you move to Maryland? Please?

I don't think that my local dealer even tries to not scratch wheels. And if they do try to keep them scratch free... they suck at it.

My old method of tire irons and not using the rim protectors have done a fantastic job(not :biggrin: ) over the past 76,800 miles, but there almost impossibe to see from 7 feet away. But I guess if your paying for it....... :dry:

ps. If I move, you'll be the first to know :blink:

• Member Contributer

Good deal and one hell of an offer. Did you also purchase a tire balancer? Thanks, JD

• Member Contributer
Good deal and one hell of an offer. Did you also purchase a tire balancer? Thanks, JD

Yeah, but got the balancer years ago from Parts Unlimited...more expensive the the No Mar version, but seems to be a little nicer. I'm sure they both do what there suppose to the same, the No-Mar guys are trying to keep it affordable! :fing02:

Archived