Vario Adjustable Footpegs

Adam30

Question

• Member Contributer

http://www.twistedthrottle.com/trade/productlist/762/

Hopefully that link works, as I had trouble with their site earlier.

But, basiclly it appears there's adjustable footpegs now available, and was wondering if anyone has tried them. I guess up to 8 different positions, and you chose your preferred length of arm to use depending on how far of a drop you want. Theres also 3 different types of pegs to chose from as well.

When you add it all up it looks to maybe be pricey, but interesting though...

5 answers to this question

Do you need to wear clown shoes just to reach your shifter and brake pedals with these footpeg "relocators"?? This system seems to pull back the pegs on the bike but leaves shifters and brake pedals where they are.

Beck

95 VFR

• Member Contributer

I use these, all from Thurn (made in germany) , plates, rotating pegs, longer shifter

was a must for me at 6' 4" I could not ride the VFR in stock form, pricey but well worth it now.

Lsideshifter.jpg

Rsidebrakemod.jpg

Thurnmodparts2.jpg

Longershifter.jpg

I had these for 4 YEARS NOW, are great for tall people or anyone, multi positioning up/down, front/back

No more sidestand !!!! unless you make a custom one, it hits peg

longer shifter, your oem brake pedal "follows you back" on stock pivot, pos oem brakelight switch gets changed for a hydralic one in kit.

• Member Contributer

Aren't those upside down? Meaning, shouldn't the right be on the left and vice versa? It just kind of looks that way.

I hear that Thurn no longer makes these.......They are designed to swap from Left to Right depending on what you want to do.

Some racer-types want to raise the pegs up (like rearsets) and these let you do that.

Some long-legged 6'4" freaks cant fit on a VFR need maximum leg room so you swap plates L to R and get max legroom.

The infinite adjustability of these is what makes them so great imo.

Archived