Vfrs In Oberon (aust.)

Guest thesal

hi there to the two guys (below) on the schmick looking red 5th gen. VFRs i bumped into in Oberon yesterday...

hope you both got back safely...it was a great day for a ride...hardly any cars....i did a solo run...syd-goulburn-breadalbane-crookwell-taralga-oberon-hampton-lithgow-bilpin-syd... few pics below

hope to see you out there again someday..or anyone other riders for that matter!

cheers

sal

DSCF0857.jpg

DSCF0831-1.jpg

DSCF0833-1.jpg

DSCF0834.jpg

DSCF0849.jpg

DSCF0851.jpg

DSCF0864.jpg

DSCF0876.jpg

DSCF0868.jpg

Hey Thesal............ you got dual sport tires on that sweet viffer ???????? :unsure:

ha..no wheatie...i'm running dunlop qualifiers which are very good on the tarmac but on the dirt...well *cough*...you have to remember no sudden braking or leaning in corners lol..

i cut through a state forest for about 2 miles...took it reeeeal easy but the vfr got me through unscathed...however no v-tec action there lol

can you reccomend a good dual "sportish" tire that would fit?

Nice pix Sal, you sure did go bush a bit there smile.gif

First pic shows fellow VFRD and OzVFR members, MrGadget (Terry) and Gingle (Greg) - they dont post much around here though:)

Greg left from Melbourne last Saturday, for the Snowy Ride in the Snowy Mountains, NSW, but he went the utterly, utterly MAD way via Brisbane, QLD just to pick up a mate who was flying into Brisvegas from UK :unsure:

I'll be catching up with them on Thursday morning for 4 days Tootling through the mountains... :goofy: :cool:

Archived