Vf/vfr Pics

keny

• Member Contributer

Now we just need to find "Steve" and pry some info out of him. Anybody know their Gixxer's to determine what vintage this came from? I sent the owner of the site an email to see if I can find out anymore info on the swap.

stvfr3.jpg

• Member Contributer
Hiro's page - I'd forgotten about it. He still has pics of my bike there, must be close to 10 years since he put them up.

If that's the case, I guess I shouldn't hold my breath waiting to hear back from him.

Now we just need to find "Steve" and pry some info out of him. Anybody know their Gixxer's to determine what vintage this came from? I sent the owner of the site an email to see if I can find out anymore info on the swap.

stvfr3.jpg

I emailed to "Steve" back in early 2000 when I started to plan to mod my -87, and I found these pics on the net. his email was then MADDEVIL@aol.com , real name is Steve Mandeville. But he sudden stoped to anwser to me, maybe I was asking to mutch questions??? Anyway the e-mail adress does not seem to work anymore. I know he has sold the bike, and I belive a member in VFRworld has the bike now, or its a straght copy.

Facts I know abouth the bike:

The fork is a -93 GSXR 1100 (as front wheel, bars ,fender) , and has a custom made stearing stream from aircraft grad aluminium. Rear is a 5,5 wide GSXR wheel, and the exhaust is home made whit Ducati ss cans. I dont know about rear shock changes, but the bike seems to be HIGH in the rear.

This japanise site had then a nother adrres, so I think they still uppgrade them, even they seem to have no hurry to do it.

A littel google time and vola.

Steve Mandeville MADDEVILL@xxxxxxx

4325 LaCosa Ave.

Fremont, CA 94536

(h) 510-796-0647 eves

thro info from 1998.... :mellow:

• 4 weeks later...
Hiro's page - I'd forgotten about it. He still has pics of my bike there, must be close to 10 years since he put them up.

blackvfr2.jpg

So that's what the Phantom looks like!!

tongue.gif

Archived