Anyone Here Have A Vtr1000 They Can Measure For Me? Pleazzus!

Beck

I need the lower fork tube diameter where it thickens out at the fork seal minus the thickness of the plastic fork tube protector if the VTR has it I also need the fork top cap center distance from each other.

I can't wait for Superbrace to answer my question if their VTR1000 fork brace will fit on my 4th gen. Unfortunately I can't find a VTR1000 nearby to measure when I need them.

Found another brand of fork brace that could work and even looks better than the Superbrace products. It's the Japanese brand "Coerce" which I can buy from the "bay". Unfortunately, as always, they don't carry a brace for the 4th and 3rd gen VFRs but they do have them for VTR1000s. You guys know where I'm going after I get my measurements, hopefully from a VFRD member who owns a "Super Chicken" :offtopic:

TIA!

Beck

95 VFR

Get a hold of Jamie Daugherty through here or he has his phone # listed on his website, daughertymotorsports.com.

He has both the Super Chicken and the ability to design a custom fork brace for you. He made one for me for my VF750F project, it braces the 1000R forks and holds a 750 fender. :offtopic:

Thanks Sebspeed, I'll keep him in mind. Although I do want to first try finding something ready made already. The "Coerce" brand VTR 1000 brace can be had at a really good price and they look really good for off the shelf stuff. All I need is confirmation on whether the VTR fork measurements are the same as 4th and 5th gen VFR's

Anyone out there with a VTR1000 Please help out a bunch of us 3rd and 4th genners looking for fork brace choices. I'm having a hard time getting Superbrace to give me the info at this point.

Please help......

Beck

95 VFR

Archived