Jfviffer And Stéphane On The Track!

• Member Contributer

Last one of the year, and we were spoiled with the weather: 18˚C overcast. This was Jeff's first time on the track and he did extremely well. Judge by yourself.

DSC_5648.jpg

DSC_5565.jpg

DSC_5559.jpg

DSC_5607.jpg

And I was there too. My favorite part of the day was on the last run, my clutch was slipping badly and I was still able to pass bike that were faster than mine.

The white/yellow F3 is me about to be passed by the #881 and 65, but pulling away from the red 600RR

DSC_5534.jpg

2 more

DSC_5544.jpg

DSC_5541.jpg

• Member Contributer

Stephane, is it just that I can't see the pictures very clearly or do you not have knee sliders? If so why not? On the offchance that you actually do get a knee down it would suck grinding a hole through your leathers and possibly your knee cap :blink:

Aside from that; great form, and great pictures, looks like you had fun :rolleyes:

• Member Contributer

Well, let me answer this last question. Mr. Stéphane is too good to wear such device. He carves turns with the precision of a neuro-surgeon, and never, never hits the ground with his leathers, let alone the knee cap. Besides, he is way too cool to wear that... :rolleyes: :blink:

Ok, I'm done blabbing and making fun of my good buddy. Please carry on.

PPM

• Member Contributer
Stephane, is it just that I can't see the pictures very clearly or do you not have knee sliders? If so why not? On the offchance that you actually do get a knee down it would suck grinding a hole through your leathers and possibly your knee cap :blink:

Aside from that; great form, and great pictures, looks like you had fun :blink:

Well, here's the real reason why now. I've always wanted to drag my knees, it might have been one of the reason why I took the racing course. I read a lot about it, and 2 reasons stick to mind as of why I don't drag my knees yet. 1st is I'm not there yet, but it's getting close. 2nd, my leather suit is too tight. When I look at the pictures, my knee doesn't stick that much, and part of it is I can't. When I bought the suit, I weighed 150lbs. Now I'm at 170lbs. Either lose weight or buy another suit.

Next year, I'll begin racing and at that point, I'll be either light enough to fit well in this suit, or I'll buy a new one with the pucks already on it.

I hope I answered your question. :rolleyes:

Thanks Stephan for giving me a little push to do it ...i think I'm hooked cant wait for the next one smile.gif

Great stuff, I wish everyone would try a track day!!!

Stephan has just set the needle to a long addiction ! :rolleyes:

Archived