Good Stuff! Gerbings!

HispanicSlammer

• Forum CEO

Well I sold my Widder series vest to my buddy Mark. It was a bit too large for me after I lost 20 lbs. To replace it I bought a Gerbings liner with an adjustable temp controller. Yesterday I finnally used it and wow it was incredible how much heat was spread over my body. I enjoyed having warm arms too. The heat came on fast and smooth, well distrubuted and pleny of it. We rolled over Monarch Pass in 35 degree weather and it made all the difference. Mark was with me and by the time we made it to Gunnison he was shivering, while I was comfy. Strange day, it got down to 35, up to 90, and back down to 30 by the end of the ride.

jacketLiners_orig.jpg

http://www.gerbing.com/Products/Liners/hea...acketLiner.html

• Member Contributer
Well I sold my Widder series vest to my buddy Mark. It was a bit too large for me after I lost 20 lbs. To replace it I bought a Gerbings liner with an adjustable temp controller. Yesterday I finnally used it and wow it was incredible how much heat was spread over my body. I enjoyed having warm arms too. The heat came on fast and smooth, well distrubuted and pleny of it. We rolled over Monarch Pass in 35 degree weather and it made all the difference. Mark was with me and by the time we made it to Gunnison he was shivering, while I was comfy. Strange day, it got down to 35, up to 90, and back down to 30 by the end of the ride.

jacketLiners_orig.jpg

http://www.gerbing.com/Products/Liners/hea...acketLiner.html

Glad to hear you liked it, I just picked one up (also with the adj temp controller). I haven't used it yet, so I can't even comment on its usefullness!

Thanks for the review,

John

• Member Contributer

May hafta' get Mitzie one of these sometime.....not nearly as "Winter Acclimated" as I am............. :biggrin:

Oh yeah HS, lookin' at "your" picture in this thread, you really have lost weight...........almost didn't recognize you......and who is the girl................ tongue.gif

Archived