Seat Spring

Guest Spoony

Guest Spoony

Are you tired of trying to wedge your fat sausage fingers between your 6th gen seat and the rear cowl?

Do you want an easier way of accessing the cavernous storage area beneath your seat?

Do you constantly get email about enlarging your genetalia? :warranty:

Are you starting to question your own sanity? :unsure:

Well, with Cruzin'AZs Seat Popper Upper Spring Modification, he can cure all of your ailments listed in the first two lines of this text. :thumbsup:

I'm postin these pics for CruizinAZ. He has all the information on how its done (if the picture doesn't give it away)! Please feel free to email him on the Howtos

Years of design...EXCEPTIONAL!

gallery_683_122_224357.jpg

IMG_0013.JPG

BRILLIANT!

gallery_683_122_438004.jpg

IMG_0015.JPG

Cruzin'AZs Seat Popper Upper Spring may cause headaches, bloating, ED, cold war, termites, and bunions

Do not take Cruzin'AZs Seat Popper Upper Spring if pregnant or expecting someone to be possibly pregnant

Looks like a cool logical mod! What kinda spring?

If you're a heavier guy, do you need to get a stiffer spring rating? Does RaceTech make an upgraded spring, and is it a straight rate or progressive wind? Any chance a gold valve will increase performance? More importantly, is any oil required for this mod, & if so, what kind is best?

And last but not least, did Fast Freddie really sign that bike??? :o

• Member Contributer
Looks like a cool logical mod! What kinda spring?

If you're a heavier guy, do you need to get a stiffer spring rating? Does RaceTech make an upgraded spring, and is it a straight rate or progressive wind? Any chance a gold valve will increase performance? More importantly, is any oil required for this mod, & if so, what kind is best?

And last but not least, did Fast Freddie really sign that bike??? :o

LMAO Seb, I'm going to send all the specs to Race Tech, see if I can get a gold valve kit for it, and EVERYONE knows the best oil to use already, just do a search ya noob :P

Its actually a spring used years ago for a window crank handle,, how many here remember "rolling" a window down in their cage? :lol:

It was used back then to put pressure between the interior door panel and the crank handle so it wouldn't bind.

If ANYONE wants one of these just PM me, it works great :thumbsup:

I got a little :pissed: when I broke the tab on the seat cowl trying to lift it up one day,,sooo, this mod was "invented"?

About Freddie,,,,,,well, I'm just not gonna say, it may make others jealous :goofy:

Thanx for posting the pics Josh :thumbsup:

and by the BTW, you have a way with words :lol: :lol:

Its actually a spring used years ago for a window crank handle,, how many here remember "rolling" a window down in their cage?

Yeah I do. My pickup has hand cranked windows, and it's a 2002. No electric door locks or mirrors either. :pissed:

About Freddie,,,,,,well, I'm just not gonna say, it may make others jealous

So, its a forgery then? :lol:

What's this "rolling a window" you speak of?? :P

I find it inconvenient that my truck only has auto-down, and not auto-down & up, like my wife VW has... :goofy:

Then again, it is a VW, so it's only a matter of time before we'll be wishing she had cranks... :pissed:

• Member Contributer
About Freddie,,,,,,well, I'm just not gonna say, it may make others jealous

So, its a forgery then? :lol:

:pissed: Forgery is such a harsh word, perfectly replicated from an Arai helmet he signed in 84 would be the way I would describe it :lol: :P

Same pinstriper that did my wheels did it, does it count if his name is Freddie??? :lol: I do get alot of comments from "older" folks that see it :thumbsup:

:warranty: Bet he signs my helmet after the re-paint too :lol:

• Member Contributer
I thought the spring looked like the one you would find at the bottom of a 'D' sized Mag light. :lol:

A bit bigger, and stiffer

go ahead, have some fun with that :lol: :lol: