Extra Set Of Wheels

michaelf3

Question

• Member Contributer

Can some tell me a place where I can get an extra set of wheels for cheap or as cheap as possible? I want an extra set to power coat (white wheels). Also this would enable me to have a set of regular and track tires. BTW, need sixth generation wheels.

7 answers to this question

• Member Contributer
Can some tell me a place where I can get an extra set of wheels for cheap or as cheap as possible? I want an extra set to power coat (white wheels). Also this would enable me to have a set of regular and track tires. BTW, need sixth generation wheels.

What do you call cheap?

Micheal, I have a black front wheel I've been trying to get rid of for a while now!! I paid a member here $150 for it, because I thought mine was bent, and turns out it wasn't! Yours for $100 plus shipping!

As an aside, make sure you tell your powdercoat shop over and over again to MASK OFF THE ROTOR MOUNTING POSTS as well as the hub mounting surface on the back, I told my guys a few times on separate occasions, and when I got my stuff back they had taped off the left side of the front wheel, and not the right... :joystick:

• Member Contributer

As an FYI, 5th gen. rims are identical to those on the 6th gen.

Check VFRworld.com, too.

• Member Contributer
Thanks everyone for your recommendations.

SEBSPEED, if I can't find a front with rotors I'll definitely keep you in mind.

Hey you don't want to put you nice fairin on the track do you? Click on the link in my signature. The whole kit for $400 + shipping.

Archived