Titax

spotthedogg

Question

• Member Contributer

Has anyone seen, used or know anything about TITAX levers? I have PAZZO on my VFR and was shopping around for levers for the GF's CBR600F4i.

http://www.titax.com/street/index.php?action=products

7 answers to this question

• Member Contributer

They are only about $20 less than PAZZO, so I don't know if it's worth leaving them. They don't make a VFR lever.

I heard some place (maybe here?) that Titax just copied Pazzo's designs. :blink: Who knows?

I do remember visiting their site a quite awhile back and it still looks like they haven't gotten around to adding rotors, chains, or sporkets to their website yet. :beer: They also don't have a catalog either, even though they provide a page for one.

• Member Contributer

Well I went ahead and ordered a set, not that it's a big deal here since they don't have a VFR application yet.

• Member Contributer

I didn't see the price on the Titax, but the mechanism does look identical to the Pazzos. Pazzos have also been called a cheaper copy of CRGs.

Here's a group buy on the Pazzos, $160 shipped w/ free custom engraving inside the left lever. Better deal than I got a few months ago.

Pashnit Pazzo GB

The big question is always short vs. long. I have short on my Aprilia, which is great for the brake (two-finger), but not ideal for the heavy clutch on that bike (three or four-finger). The VFR clutch is a lot lighter, but for most people I'd probably still recommend long.

• Member Contributer

I have short brake long clutch Pazzo on my VFR. I bought the Titax for the F4i on Ebay and both were short. My recommendation is stick with Pazzo.

Archived