A Question For The Ladies, Regarding My Wife's "girls"

winaje

• Member Contributer

Good Morning Ladies. My wife is going to join me on the Viffer soon, but is worried that she will be uncomfortable. The "girls" are at the larger end of the range without being huge. She wants to make sure that she will not be causing any problems etc, as one has been under the knife because of the big C... She is not sure what sort of support to use, a sports bra or a minimiser, or what.

Any thoughts and/or experiences would be appreciated.

Oh, and Guys, this is a serious thread, so no photos will be posted...

TIA

• Member Contributer

Lightweight sports bra is what I would suggest. Not one of the ones that are designed to crush your lungs as if you were doing high impact aerobics - just a supportive comfy one. Cotton, thin material, that should be the ticket! :thumbsup: I would suggest going to Wal-mart or somewhere cheap and buying a few different things to get an idea of what's most comfortable. What I like may not be what someone else would like.

• Member Contributer

I would think what-ever she finds mose comfortable would be the way to go. Were you guys thinking of protection, also, (Chest protrctor, backprotector, etc). If you were going to go that far, I would suggest P.M.-ing Martina. Believe she uses them, and has lots of trackdays under her belt.

• Member Contributer
Oh, and Guys, this is a serious thread,

TIA

:lol: You are new here, huh? :lol:

Nope, just saw all the replies to the thread for the girls...

Thanks for the reply though.

• Member Contributer

I would agree on the sports bra. I'm sure she will want to check out different brands for different fits. Also, I would recommend something with the "coolmax" technology if you are riding in really warm weather, as it will help wick away moisture.

I raised the topic a few months back... here's a link... don't say I didn't warn you... :goofy:

Archived