Compatible Rims?

Poncho

I am looking to get a 2nd set of rims for my 6th gen and I was wondering which years are compatible with the 6th gen. Also are there any other honda bikes that have a front rim that will fit the VFR? I am told maybe a F4, if so what years?

I would like to keep the rear rim the same width.

Thanks for the help.

• Member Contributer
I am looking to get a 2nd set of rims for my 6th gen and I was wondering which years are compatible with the 6th gen. Also are there any other honda bikes that have a front rim that will fit the VFR? I am told maybe a F4, if so what years?

Thanks for the help.

1990-1993 rears will fit

1998-2007 fronts and rears will fit

Thanks for the help.

1990-1993 rears will fit

1998-2007 fronts and rears will fit

:warranty:

F4 fronts will work with stock VFR rotors. (F4 99-00)

ok thanks but what about the 94 to 97 rear???? and are the 90 to 93 rear the same width??

I will be using these for trackdays so I would like them to be the same width

• Member Contributer
ok thanks but what about the 94 to 97 rear???? and are the 90 to 93 rear the same width??

I will be using these for trackdays so I would like them to be the same width

I have heard/read that there is some clearance problem with the '94 - '97 rear. I also believe that those are narrower than the others listed.

All the ones I listed as compatible should be the same width.

• Member Contributer

'94 - '97 rear wheels will bolt on, but are 5" width...'90 - '93 and '98 - '07 are 5.5" width.

Putting 3rd and 5/6th Gen rear wheels on '94 - '97 bikes requires slight modifcation to the wheel.

'94 - '97 rear wheels will bolt on, but are 5" width...'90 - '93 and '98 - '07 are 5.5" width.

Putting 3rd and 5/6th Gen rear wheels on '94 - '97 bikes requires slight modifcation to the wheel.

Putting 5th/ 6th gen wheels on the 4th (and 3rd?) requires modification -

no mods required to fit earlier wheels to later bikes..3rd gen is the golden choice :thumbsup:

Archived