Auxilary Fuse Panel

Tightwad

I tried a search, but electrical problems are so prevalent I didn't know where to start, so this question is for those who put an extra fuse panel on their bike for their farkels...

Where did you put it? Where would you rather have it? What kind did you use, and do you like it? How many fuses does it have, and how many would you like to have?

I tried a search, but electrical problems are so prevalent I didn't know where to start, so this question is for those who put an extra fuse panel on their bike for their farkels...

Where did you put it? Where would you rather have it? What kind did you use, and do you like it? How many fuses does it have, and how many would you like to have?

I stuck my fuse box underneath the left fairing (where the ABS ECU would go if I had an ABS version bike). The fuse box I chose was the Blue Sea Fuse Box, part number 5025. It has 6 fuses on it, which is plenty for me since I can add more than one farkle to one fuse.

th_AuxFuseBox_SideView.jpg th_P9180544.jpg

I put mine under the seat, on the battery side. Sorry I don't have any pics right now, but I will put up a couple in the morning if u like. I have my alarm system, Sirius sat.radio, and i forget what else fed from there. Mine is a bit more pedestrian than DarthBling"s though.

Archived