Fuse Box

Guest calvin3

Guest calvin3

i just like to ride and make simple improvements. however, i've only recently started to add more electrical to the bike (alarm, gps, heated grips.......prob more to come) so I want to know what is the advantage of the fuse box? sounds like i should get 1 for sure, right?

i just like to ride and make simple improvements. however, i've only recently started to add more electrical to the bike (alarm, gps, heated grips.......prob more to come) so I want to know what is the advantage of the fuse box? sounds like i should get 1 for sure, right?

It makes hooking stuff up easier, keeps all your accessory fuses in one place (for if things go wrong), and gives you extra Vifferpoints with this crowd. :unsure:

• Member Contributer

Calvin - read my "Tales of Zumo" thread. I have pictures of Bluesea install and rigging to Zumo too. Any questions PM or ask on Zumo thread.

Archived