New Tires Are On The Gixxer

Guest 767fixer

Looks like you have a KFC between your house and the dealer?? :joystick:

you would figure after just dropping you last bike that you would know you don't ride them rough in the first 10 miles :goofy: :goofy:

I can only hope it's my last drop. :goofy:

thats why i cant stand the saying "Good to the last drop"

It's good to the last drop, because you suck it up and MOVE ON. :thumbsup:

Come to think of it, I could apply that to a couple girlfriends I've had... :unsure:

Guest 767fixer
Looks like you have a KFC between your house and the dealer?? :joystick:

you would figure after just dropping you last bike that you would know you don't ride them rough in the first 10 miles :goofy: :goofy:

I can only hope it's my last drop. :rolleyes:

thats why i cant stand the saying "Good to the last drop"

It's good to the last drop, because you suck it up and MOVE ON. :thumbsup:

Come to think of it, I could apply that to a couple girlfriends I've had... :rolleyes:

doesnt make it good though...... you still feel bad. you really should mot try to hide your feelings as one day they will all release into a torrent and youll be like the new member Bicketybam whose wife thinks he is going to kill himself. he must have had a rough life

i think we need to start a support group.

You're already here. smile.gif

Think I would have looked you up in the phone book to tell you to not wear your mesh gear because mine didn't hold up?

wink.gif

Guest 767fixer

Think I would have looked you up in the phone book to tell you to not wear your mesh gear because mine didn't hold up?

wink.gif

yea but where were you when i needed you for picking out the best looking tread choice? <_<

wink.gif

yea but where were you when i needed you for picking out the best looking tread choice? <_<

In another thread trying to convince someone else to buy Avons!! :goofy:

Guest 767fixer

wink.gif

In another thread trying to convince someone else to buy Avons!! :goofy:

:thumbsup:

PhantomGixxerFixxer's next post to Sebastian...

"You never listen to me anymore! I'm sleeping on the couch!" :goofy:

"You never listen to me anymore! I'm sleeping at Kip's house!" :goofy:

Fixxed that for ya... :unsure:

Guest 767fixer

Fixxed that for ya... :goofy:

no comment....

gay16.jpg

Fixxed that for ya... :unsure:

I can't believe you finally kicked him out! Did he break off your clutch lever too? :goofy:

the short one on the left.

what you talkin about willi......Seb...

grasping at straws here... must be time for bed!

'nother big day of fixing bikes I wrecked tomorrow :goofy:

Guest 767fixer

'nother big day of fixing bikes I wrecked tomorrow :rolleyes:

perhaps you should shy away from the chicken strip thread and ride a little easier? :blink:

smile.gif

Gn seb :thumbsup:

perhaps you should shy away from the chicken strip thread and ride a little easier? :unsure:

smile.gif

Oh the humanity. Did you read the whole thread?

Guest 767fixer

'nother big day of fixing bikes I wrecked tomorrow :rolleyes:

perhaps you should shy away from the chicken strip thread and ride a little easier? :blink:

smile.gif

oh yea. somehow i got involved in that one :rolleyes:

perhaps you should shy away from the chicken strip thread and ride a little easier? :goofy:

smile.gif

oh yea. somehow i got involved in that one :unsure:

?

Guest 767fixer
You guys lost us somewhere :unsure:

you are going to remain lost, because there is no way i am going to paraphrase this thread :unsure:

I'll summarize the thread for everyone...

PhantomGixxerFixxer got some new tires. Someone thought he shouldn't waste bandwidth about it since he didn't own a VFR anymore. I made a smartass comment about it and that part of my post was deleted. Then Seb thought he had a KFC nearby so we went on about that for a while. Then Seb took a coffee break, kicked PhantomGixxerFixxer out because apparently Seb wasn't meeting PhantomGixxerFixxer's needs and Seb got tired of hearing him whine about it. Somewhere along the way Fixer tried detailing his tires but ran out of Armor All and is now sleeping on someone's sofa somewhere between New York and Florida, he isn't here because I didn't answer the door. That about sums it up. wink.gif

• Member Contributer
WTF is a gixxer, and why are you wasting our precious VFR bandwidth? :goofy:

Rex

This isn't the gixxer board? Oh, now I remember this is the former viffer current gixxer board! Why hijack a thread when you can hijack an entire model line! :unsure:

Thanks for the tire report 767fixer - some of us do appreciate it!

(BTW - to keep me honest, I am looking at a Gen 4 now - really miss my old 97 :thumbsup: )

Grant

Guest 767fixer

PhantomGixxerFixxer got some new tires. Someone thought he shouldn't waste bandwidth about it since he didn't own a VFR anymore. I made a smartass comment about it and that part of my post was deleted. Then Seb thought he had a KFC nearby so we went on about that for a while. Then Seb took a coffee break, kicked PhantomGixxerFixxer out because apparently Seb wasn't meeting PhantomGixxerFixxer's needs and Seb got tired of hearing him whine about it. Somewhere along the way Fixer tried detailing his tires but ran out of Armor All and is now sleeping on someone's sofa somewhere between New York and Florida, he isn't here because I didn't answer the door. That about sums it up. wink.gif

wow....i thought it would take two paragraphs to summarize!!! :unsure:

So where did you end up staying last night since Seb kicked you out? :huh:

Guest 767fixer

So where did you end up staying last night since Seb kicked you out? :huh:

had to stay with the wife again..... <_<

Archived