Life Span

Guest porgie84

• Member Contributer

I am running the corsa 3's and have over 3000 miles on this set and they have about 2000 left on them. I ride a mix of hard twisties and a lot of straights they are not cupping abnormally and still grip like new. Based on that I would imagine the stradas would give you 8000 miles if you properly handled.

• Member Contributer

I got about 5,500 miles from the rear and 8,500 from the front. I've heard of some getting more out of them and others getting slightly less so I'd say it's a good average. BTW I loved them especially in the wet.

Ballpark 2500-10,000 miles depending on how you ride, type of pavement used in your area, air pressures, etc. :thumbsup:

That's a pretty big ballpark you got there feller! :goofy:

"Build it and they will come...." :goofy:

Ballpark 2500-10,000 miles depending on how you ride, type of pavement used in your area, air pressures, etc. :thumbsup:

That's a pretty big ballpark you got there feller! :blink:

Not really, it's like asking "what Oil" :rolleyes:

I got maybe 2800 from a Strada rear and Darth Bling says "I got 9k miles out of my last set of Stradas."

If every road, bike and rider skill was the same it would be a easy answer, but it sure isn't that way! :goofy:

That's a pretty big ballpark you got there feller! :blink:

I got maybe 2800 from a Strada rear and Darth Bling says "I got 9k miles out of my last set of Stradas."

If every road, bike and rider skill was the same it would be a easy answer, but it sure isn't that way! :goofy:

+1.gif

I'm sure Bailey's miles on the Strada were mostly twisty roads. For me, 95% of those miles were on boring, flat interstate. YMMV.

That's a pretty big ballpark you got there feller! :goofy:

If every road, bike and rider skill was the same it would be a easy answer, but it sure isn't that way! +1.gif

+1.gif

I'm sure Bailey's miles on the Strada were mostly twisty roads. For me, 95% of those miles were on boring, flat interstate. YMMV.

That's exactly my point, all I do is quick twisties(95%) so my mileage will never be as good as almost anyone else. If you want to know the low end just contact me. I can't complain though, having fantastic roads within minutes of my house is awesome and worth replacing rears every 2k-2500 miles. :blink:

Archived