Conch Town Crew And The New England Tour

Guest SondanXX

Excellent right up guys. Sounds like you guys had a blast and I would have much rather been with you than driving my Kia mini-van rental 12 hours each way to South Carolina. I've GOT to get out more!

Nice write-up.........wish I could have been there!~ Hey Rob...you know the monkey butt powder can be closed when not in use right?????? Too funny! Glad you guys made it home safe.

Nice write-up.........wish I could have been there!~ Hey Rob...you know the monkey butt powder can be closed when not in use right?????? Too funny! Glad you guys made it home safe.

• Member Contributer
Would love to tour NE, but how to get there from San Diego?

Uh... don't you own a Goldwing?? :huh:

:goofy:

Are you picking on me? :beer:

Great long range bike, but I almost certain that the cross continent ride is not the kind of adventure I want.

Plus, I am not sure I would want to tour NE after four 750 mile days on the slab to get there.

But have been reading bamarider.com for several years now - maybe??

• Member Contributer

The invitation is always open to any of you rebels or left coasters who would like a guided tour during the 5 annual days of riding we have up here.

While Trace, Rob and the Donisssses were scoffing up free donuts at the Casco Bay Inn to settle their Scotch-inflamed stomachs, I took advantade of an early morning ride. Yes, we are a State best described by post cards, but the season is short and tourists will be fleeced to fund the 360 days that they're not here. Thanks for my kids' educations, guys!

Harbor_2.jpg

I bet that even Trace would have a hard time keeping up with this guy.

Rockets.jpg

While it is true that we are under-represented by law enforcement on many of our back roads, they do actually catch us once in a while.

Funs_Over.jpg

And once you get home, it's not a bad idea to make sure that some of our locals didn't make the trip back with you.

Damned_Varmints.jpg

Y'all come back now! Ya hear!

• Member Contributer

GREAT write-up guys! Looks like one for the books. Now get back to Fl where it's so hot it's hard to breath! :goofy:

• Member Contributer

Love the ride report, and the pics were great. I was through there three years ago and can't wait to get back. Keep up the good reporting work.

• Member Contributer
The invitation is always open to any of you rebels or left coasters who would like a guided tour during the 5 annual days of riding we have up here.

Having lived in NE for 25 years, I would like to know when that 5 day period starts and stops? :goofy:

Archived