Givi Luggage Color Vs Italian Red

sckego

• Member Contributer

I'm thinking of picking up a Givi E360 or E460 topbox to use on weekend trips, as well as a backrest for my passenger. Does anyone know how well the Givi paint R301 (Candy apple red) matches the '04 VFR Italian red? Any pics? Not sure if there might be another Givi color code that matches better... I'm probably going to just end up going with a flat black and save myself $60, but if its a great match, I might splurge (:

Oh, and if anyone has one of these that's not getting much use, and would rather have some cash... let me know! :thumbsup:

Thanks for any help,

Kegan

I'm thinking of picking up a Givi E360 or E460 topbox to use on weekend trips, as well as a backrest for my passenger. Does anyone know how well the Givi paint R301 (Candy apple red) matches the '04 VFR Italian red? Any pics? Not sure if there might be another Givi color code that matches better... I'm probably going to just end up going with a flat black and save myself $60, but if its a great match, I might splurge (:

Oh, and if anyone has one of these that's not getting much use, and would rather have some cash... let me know! :thumbsup:

Thanks for any help,

Kegan

The matte blacks not painted, its dyed in the molding like the asphalt 04's, so easy to maintain and durable. All my bags are flat, love them. I went with the E350 Flow because its the same width as the back of my bike, and I ride with the top case on my bike 99% of the time

DSC00025-1.jpg

I have a red '04 and purchased a Givi Topcase (forget the size, it was one of the smaller/cheaper ones) this past summer in Candy Apple Red. Color isn't an exact match, but I think it looks good. I'll snap a few pics when I get home tonight and try to figure out how to post them.

Archived