Photoshop Request

Hoopster

I guess the yellow rim stripes would be OK if you were gonna do a race-replica sponsored by McDonald's. Otherwise...fugly.

I guess the yellow rim stripes would be OK if you were gonna do a race-replica sponsored by McDonald's. Otherwise...fugly.

OOO... wow, that would actually look cool if done well. A Red V-Tec with McDonald's Race-Rep-Style graphics, Red wheels with Yellow rim-lips.

Now, somebody photoshop that one...

• Member Contributer

I hate McDonalds and that's a 5th gen!

These are the colors I'm reefering to. :D

I mean refering.

gallery_2378_327_43499.jpg

These colors but on a vfr Mas Cerveza por favor!

gallery_2378_327_22327.jpg

Home2006.jpg Corona!

Niiiiiice.

Any way to integrate a bong into the airbox? That would make for a different snorkle sound. :rolleyes:

I can keep going, too:

Finally, a real use for the TBR Stash system!

It's the Cheech and Chong edition Reefer Veefer!

Ah, the secret is out...... and I thought nobody would figure out my handle.....

Veefer Madness AKA Reefer Madness: 'a puff, a party..... A TRADGEDY!!!!!!!!'

A public service movie about the dangers of smoking dope in the 50's/60's. It became a cult classic in the Pulp Fiction/Rocky Horror Picture Show kinda way........

"IT'S JUST A JUMP TO THE NET"

B)

I'm kinda liking the Corona scheme, but with black instead of blue. I dunno. I thought about doing a race-rep with my VFR, but could never find a scheme that I really liked. I thought baout the MonsterMob Ducati scheme, but wasn't sure. Did VFRMonkey ever do his Virgin replica? I think I remember him saying he was considering that, or hadd ordered the kit.

Anybody know where to find good pics of MotoGP or Superbikes? Like, form the sides, so you could really see the paint scheme?

• Member Contributer

Motogp.com has high quality pics in their galleries but you may have to be a member to view. Not sure but worth checking out.

• Member Contributer
Here you go Wfeffer, I had to do it to ya!

Which looks better?

Ugh you MSPaint'ed all over my pretty RC800 :P Now I'll have to do it in Photoshop <_< -sigh- hehe The red is way better, especially cause it matches the VFR logo.

LMAO@ JStanwood!!

gallery_8643_1923_3283.jpg

Macca's ksajflfj

pffffftttt... McHorrible!

That would look sweet. This is the best thread ever. :beer:

Archived