Links To Places To Buy Gear?

Guest Leatherneck75

Guest Leatherneck75

I've been out of the loop a while and haven't been in the market for any gear lately. But I've got the bug again to start shopping around and I remember using a lot of links at VFRD that members had posted from past experience. Am I just missing it on the site or is it gone? I just remember RideGear and can't remember the other good sites.

• Member Contributer

For cheap (not cheapest) and great customer service try New Enough

For cheap, try Motorcycle Accesories Wharehouse

Fot not cheap, but good gear try either Aerostich or Motoport (I've heard good things about Motoport gear, so-so on cust serv, aerostich is prolly the golden standard for cust serv)

For cheap (not cheapest) and great customer service try New Enough

For cheap, try Motorcycle Accesories Wharehouse

Fot not cheap, but good gear try either Aerostich or Motoport (I've heard good things about Motoport gear, so-so on cust serv, aerostich is prolly the golden standard for cust serv)

Thanks for the info... New Enough was the site I liked but couldn't remember. I think Kneedraggers.com was another that I purchased from last year. I get the Aerostich catalog...you're right, good stuff. Thanks for reminding me.

Here is another vote for Newenough.com. :thumbsup:

I've been to Newenough.com, but they don't carry any Fieldsheer, which I have tried on and sized. I found imotorcyclestore.com to have the best prices on Fieldsheer. Has anyone used them that can offer any feedback? I was going to order from them this week...

I've been to Newenough.com, but they don't carry any Fieldsheer, which I have tried on and sized. I found imotorcyclestore.com to have the best prices on Fieldsheer. Has anyone used them that can offer any feedback? I was going to order from them this week...

I bought a Nolan helmet off these guys a few weeks back and I can't complain about the experience.

It was delivered when they said it would be (they provided me with the UPS tracking number immediately after it was shipped).

It was actually too big fo rme and they had no issues letting me return it, even though it was a closeout sale and technically did not qualify for return.

Cheers,

Rob

• Member Contributer
Thanks for the info... New Enough was the site I liked but couldn't remember. I think Kneedraggers.com was another that I purchased from last year. I get the Aerostich catalog...you're right, good stuff. Thanks for reminding me.

Stick with NewEnough.com.

I made a purchase from Kneedraggers.com back in May and didn't get my order until the end of June. They don't do refunds...they give you store credit. They charge your credit card before they ship the product. In other words, you're screwed if you want to cancel an order after waiting a month for them to ship it.

• Member Contributer

Try motoliberty.com for Fieldsheer gear. Good prices and good customer service.

• Member Contributer

Tonker.com great cust. service and use (ricks rides) for coupon code to receive 5% off and I think (joe rocket) on JR products for 25% off. These discounts may not still exist but the place is great!

New Enough for me too. The only thing I have that didn't come from New Enough is my helmet, though I did get new cheekpads from them.

Custom SERVICE SERVICE SERVICE!!!

MAW is cheap but service is not very high on their list of priorities.

Awesome insight... thanks for it. I knew that I could count on VFRD to give me the straight poop. My order with new enough is in!

Awesome insight... thanks for it. I knew that I could count on VFRD to give me the straight poop. My order with new enough is in!

Thataboy!!!

Archived