Woman's Boots

• Member Contributer

My wife just started riding and needs some good boots to wear. None of her usually 3+" heals will work, in my opinion :D

What are you other ladies using for good comfortable and fashionable boots!!!!

• Member Contributer

Forget fashionable and go with Alpinestars or SIDI. I mean I think women in riding boots are hot so....

As always Newenough is the place to buy from. They support our group very well and I always encourage people to support them.

Check out Daytona Roadstar street boots made specifically for women. I've heard lots of praises about them. I myself own the men's version and have been very satisfied with their comfort, protection and durability (must be at least 7 years old now). They have been making the boots for a long time (at least ten years?) which tells you how well they perform. I still see them on the shelves in area dealerships, so you should be able to find them.

Be prepared to pay more money for them (German made/quality) though, but they are worth every penny! I already bought replacement boots for my Daytonas (Dainese) but so far, I always end up putting on the old Daytonas instead everytime I ride. The Dainese boots are still to touch tarmac, wating in their box after a year already.

The best thing about the Road Stars are they hardly need any breaking in out of the box and are very comfortable to walk on all day too. :thumbsup:

P.S. another good feature about the Roadstars is, they have an ajustable boot top that will help accomodate most womens typically wider lower calves (compared to men). The elastic accordion-like panels on the top of the boot is backed up with a section that has velcroed overlaps that you can adjust the boot's throat to accomodate wider or narrower calves.

Beck

95 VFR

My wife just started riding and needs some good boots to wear. None of her usually 3+" heals will work, in my opinion :D

What are you other ladies using for good comfortable and fashionable boots!!!!

https://rs367.securehostserver.com/~fullthr...944e518e05c0088

My wife has these, and I have the same brand as well. She likes hers, and I am impressed with the quality for the price. I got hers from this site.

My wife has very small feet, so finding suitable boots looked like it would be a problem. However, we found some Diadora race boots in her size, that fit well, and were very cheap too. She loves them! (But not as much as her Shoei Raid helmet).

• Member Contributer

My wife wears Oxtar Sunrays and likes them a lot. (With Forrest gump pronunciation, of course.)

We got them a couple of years ago, so I don't remember where we got them online.

They look a lot more comfortable for waling around than my Sidi's, but I don't walk around wearing her stuff.

• Member Contributer

Thank you for all the pointers, I will pass them on to "she who must be obeyed"(unless she is riding pillion)!!!!! :idea3:

Archived