rear sets

tooslow

Question

15 answers to this question

• Member Contributer
will a rear set from a 750 RC30 bolt up to a 6th gen--?

Thanks, Pat

i was recently looking for rearsets for my y2k. of the five companys listed, only one made them and only for the 6gen. i wasn't really prepared for the $468 price. i am sure tired of dragging the footpegs. if the rc 30 sets need a little help to fit give me a holler!

• Member Contributer
I found them listed under Satoracing.com  really neet looking products.

Pat

if your worried about fitament of the sato rearsets, buy 'm and we can try them on my bike first! although i won't be riding till the bike is fixed and my ribs heal. i will help you if i can! let me know...............chuck

• Member Contributer
if your worried about fitament of the sato rearsets, buy 'm and we can try them on my bike first! although i won't be riding till the bike is fixed and my ribs heal. i will help you if i can! let me know...............chuck

Chuck, I think I will go by their office in Hawaiin Gardens when I get back from Reno, I will probably end up with a set----what are your opinions of their site.

Pat.

• Member Contributer
Chuck, I think I will go by their office in Hawaiin Gardens when I get back from Reno, I will probably end up with a set----what are your opinions of their site.

Pat.

sato racing products been around long enough to have good products, good customer service. they might cut you a deal if you buy two and give me one, but if i can help let me know! if you talk to someone there please ask them if the 6gen will work on my y2k. chuck..........

• Member Contributer

I posted a thread recently trying to gauge interest for an aftermarket rearset for the 6th Gen. I live near Vortex and they said if I can get enough interest they will measure my bike and add it to the product list. But the price is around $500 and not a lot of people were interested.

I do not think they will fit but it is always worth a try, you never know you might end up with a one off set that every one will lust over. Sato is good stuff.

• Member Contributer
I posted a thread recently trying to gauge interest for an aftermarket rearset for the 6th Gen. I live near Vortex and they said if I can get enough interest they will measure my bike and add it to the product list. But the price is around $500 and not a lot of people were interested.

I do not think they will fit but it is always worth a try, you never know you might end up with a one off set that every one will lust over. Sato is good stuff.

When I get back from Reno I will remove my stock sets and take them down to Sato and compare them to items on hand, maybe one will fit with minimum mods, or we might luck out and the RC30 will bolt right up.

Pat

• Member Contributer
Did anything come of this? I'm looking for rear sets for my 6th gen :D

Synaptic Misfire if you can get sets made I'm in 100%

Hi guys, sorry I slacked off on my end, was getting ready to head down to Saito when telskier posts up some adjustable pegs from thurn, if you didn't see his post I think they were listed for less than 2 presidents.

If we can get an updated report on the functionality of these pieces I think this is the option I will persue.

Pat

Hi guys, sorry I slacked off on my end, was getting ready to head down to Saito when telskier posts up some adjustable pegs from thurn, if you didn't see his post I think they were listed for less than 2 presidents.

If we can get an updated report on the functionality of these pieces I think this is the option I will persue.

Pat

That would be these http://www.thurn-motorsport.de/html/fahrwerk-rc46_2.html

Saito just look so much better but smile.gif

Guest Denny789

Sorry, it's late here. I am interested in any company's rear sets if they will fit the 06 VFR and can change the shift pattern. $500 is fine because I can't find anyone willing to fabricate a set.

Hi Denny (welcome to VFRD), are you looking to swap to race (reverse) pattern? Good luck, it's hard enough to get normal pattern rearsets for VFRs.

Pat

That would be these http://www.thurn-motorsport.de/html/fahrwerk-rc46_2.html

Saito just look so much better but smile.gif

ok i was ready to post a thread asking how or who i could have make me the brackets to do this and what extra parts i would need.

im in awe of all the products they have i can buy to do what i need.

some of you may think im nutz but i hate the position the 6th gen puts my body into since im 6'4" when im hitting the twisties hard.

now just to figure out how to order them!

Archived