Givi v46

Guest kb99

O.K. let me start by saying this is a great product. I have a tank bag and a givi soft tail bag already , but it does not allow me to store the helmet and jacket while im in work, so i went for the v46. Putting it on was as simple as can be. I am going on a trip with my dad in june so i needed more space anyway , and this was the answer. Getting the wife to let me buy it was not as hard as i thought. All i had to say was "if the baby needs formula , no problem now".How could she say no? Anyway if anyone was thinking about getting one i'd say go for it.

• 2 years later...

Anyone try to mount the Givi V46 to the OEM tail rack, that would be used for the OEM topcase??

I am in the process of doing so, I'll keep everyone posted.

I like the OEM rack best because of the way it fits,

clean lines (unlike givi) and like the motech alu-rack

much sturdier then the motech alu-rack.

Anyone try to mount the Givi V46 to the OEM tail rack, that would be used for the OEM topcase??

I am in the process of doing so, I'll keep everyone posted.

I like the OEM rack best because of the way it fits,

clean lines (unlike givi) and like the motech alu-rack

much sturdier then the motech alu-rack.

Well I have an E52 topbox, and I think the base is the V46 - if I'm not mistaken. I also have the OEM rack for topboxs that I got to use when the kids want to go for a ride. I had a plate made up that mounts to the OEM rack, and then accepts the Givi Base Plate.

I use the SOlo Rack for the longer trips by myself. It works better than any rack out there. (But I'm a little subjective....)

:fing02:

• Member Contributer
Getting the wife to let me buy it was not as hard as i thought. All i had to say was "if the baby needs formula , no problem now".How could she say no?

Nice line - I put the backrest pad on mine and my wife loves it.

• 8 months later...
  • Member Contributer

I bought the V46 for my ride as well. Have had it for about 2 years now, and I have nothing but good things to say about it. I usually use the E21 cases, but if going for a two up or long trip, I'll either pair everything up or take just the V46. I too have the backrest and my girlfriend loves it as well. Would definitely recommend this.

i have a GIVI V46N (Flat Black - 46 Litres) MONOKEY case with electric connection mount on fleabay right now. PM me for info. If a VFRD member buys it with buy it now, I will knock off 100 bucks. I would rather one of you guys gets it.

• Member Contributer
i have a GIVI V46N (Flat Black - 46 Litres) MONOKEY case with electric connection mount on fleabay right now. PM me for info. If a VFRD member buys it with buy it now, I will knock off 100 bucks. I would rather one of you guys gets it.

I love mine !! That and a tailbag and tankbag I can pretty much take everything except the Snapon tool box smile.gif

Archived