FREE PIRELLI FRONT TIRE

tbzep

• Member Contributer

Edit: Sorry for the repeat post. I didn't see Synaptic Misfire's post. There used to be a delete option for my posts. WTF happened to it?

Pirelli is again doing their free front tire promotion, this time with the Strada.

Buy a Diablo Strada rear and get a front tire for $25 shipping. This time they have a real time counter on their website so that people won't get shafted when Pirelli runs out of tires.

865 tires remain to be given away at the moment I'm typing this.

I was dead set on trying Pilot Powers this time around. Thanks to several on this forum who helped steer me that way, but I will have to wait until the next set to try the Powers. I couldn't pass up this offer, because I've saved about $90 over the Powers.

Pirelli Diablo Strada 120/70 - 17 clicky

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest greene222

tbzep, (or anyone else in this deal)

Did you get your free tire yet?

I just sent off for my free front tire...they say there are like 530 left.

Did you guys buy local or online? If online, from whom? I can't find local dealers who stock the tire or really wanna order it for me.

• Member Contributer

Check out topic# 18808

Did you guys buy local or online?  If online, from whom?  I can't find local dealers who stock the tire or really wanna order it for me.

Guest greene222

I bought mine local.

Barney's here in St. Pete has them in stock.

I think they have 2 more...they are $100 per.

• Member Contributer
I bought mine local.

Barney's here in St. Pete has them in stock.

I think they have 2 more...they are $100 per.

$100 for a 180 rear Diablo Strada? If that's correct you got the best deal I've ever heard of.

Guest greene222
$100 for a 180 rear Diablo Strada? If that's correct you got the best deal I've ever heard of.

Great deal.

They are running a special...1/2 price for all tires in stock.

Like I said, there are 2 left as of last night.

• Member Contributer
Great deal.

They are running a special...1/2 price for all tires in stock.

Like I said, there are 2 left as of last night.

If I were only closer I'd buy them both. You want to scoop them up and bring them to Daytona tomorrow (10 March) and I'll buy them from you!? Just kidding...unless you're going to Daytona Friday... :thumbsup:

Guest greene222
If I were only closer I'd buy them both. You want to scoop them up and bring them to Daytona tomorrow (10 March) and I'll buy them from you!? Just kidding...unless you're going to Daytona Friday...  :thumbsup:

Can't make it this year.

Otherwise I would...of course I'd look funny riding across the state with a couple of tires strapped to my back.

• Member Contributer

Of course you would look funny riding with a couple of tires strapped to your back. You should wear them around your waist you silly! :D The more tire you pile up the more safer you would be in case of a spill. :idea3:

Otherwise I would...of course I'd look funny riding across the state with a couple of tires strapped to my back.

Guest greene222
Of course you would look funny riding with a couple of tires strapped to your back. You should wear them around your waist you silly!  :D The more tire you pile up the more safer you would be in case of a spill.  :idea3:

Like a motorcycle riding Michelin Man! :lol: I'd like to see that.

There has to be a photo somewhere on the net...

• Member Contributer

Like this?

gallery_2298_347_2410.jpg border='0' alt='user posted image' />

Like a motorcycle riding Michelin Man! :lol: I'd like to see that.

There has to be a photo somewhere on the net...

Somebody posted before that Pirelli had to receive the paperwork by March 11th, so I held off. Now someone posted it is until the 22nd. I did not see any end dates on the Terms and Conditions and have emailed Pirelli twice with no response. Very unprofessional. Anyone know for sure? By the way, I had to get my then new Metz Z6 to where I was going to mount it so I wrapped it in saran-wrap and put it around my waist. I'm sure I got many wierd looks as I zoomed by people, but I didn't care. I don't know if one would even fit around my spare tire now! I don't have any digital pics but I will try to scan the regular ones.

Guest greene222

I just heard that when they are out of tires the promotion will end.

Just checked and there are 508 more to go...c'mon snail mail, get my letter in!

Yesterday there were 540, so looks like another two weeks to get in there.

Guest Wingspan
Somebody posted before that Pirelli had to receive the paperwork by March 11th, so I held off.  Now someone posted it is until the 22nd.  I did not see any end dates on the Terms and Conditions and have emailed Pirelli twice with no response.  Very unprofessional.  Anyone know for sure?  By the way, I had to get my then new Metz Z6 to where I was going to mount it so I wrapped it in saran-wrap and put it around my waist.  I'm sure I got many wierd looks as I zoomed by people, but I didn't care.  I don't know if one would even fit around my spare tire now!  I don't have any digital pics but I will try to scan the regular ones.

From what I could find, it only said the paperwork had to be received within 14 days of buying the tire/filling out the form on the web site. I bought my tire and did the form on the website on 3/7 and it told me I had until 3/21 to get the papers to them.

• Member Contributer
tbzep, (or anyone else in this deal)

Did you get your free tire yet?

I just sent off for my free front tire...they say there are like 530 left.

My receipt was validated early this week and my credit card was successfully charged today. I'm good to go now. I figure they will take their time and ship it in a couple of weeks.

Guest NJ02VFR

504 tires left are they as good or better than the stock meltzer M4's,want to get them before there gone don't have time to research

Sent in my form last Wednesday, they validated my account this Wednesday. They give you 14 days after you fill out the online info. No idea how quick they will ship the front?

Guest Ikazuchi

I did this deal... got my rear tire on already...waiting for the front. They said they approved my front tire on 3/4 and that the tire should ship 4 business days later. We'll see when it gets here.

Guest 767fixer

dont bet on them shipping fast. been over 4 days since my card cleared and status still shows i will be emailed a tracking number when tire ships

Archived