• Forum CEO

Todays Featured Bike

Image011
RollinAgain
538 views 0 comments

Recent Popular topics

VFR1200 Project Bike
Coxylaad
Hello everyone,      First post here so a bit of an introduction. I am Coxy, I like taking things to bits! I thought I would come on here to document my VFR1200 project build.  I've bui…
1091 views 30 comments

New 5th/6th/8th gen performance header now in production in USA
sfdownhill
A pre-production prototype header assembly with specifications nearly identical to the Two Brothers Racing [TBR] 5th gen VFR 800 header is now being constructed in southern California.   T…
48061 views 900 comments

Power Commander V fix for 2000-2001 VFRs
sfdownhill
Dynojet now provides a patch that enables Power Commander V [PCV] to work with 2000-2001 5th gen VFRs! It's true! At least Dynojet says it's true. Dynojet is the company that manufactures Power C…
952 views 27 comments

Picture Thread
Mattie660
A miscellaneous picture thread, for those who like taking pictures as well as riding bikes. I think the Viffer looks good from this angle, taken here crossing the Pyrenees from Spain back into France…
66525 views 517 comments

Latest Classifieds

2000 VFR Rear Cowl - Yellow
ember1205
Bike is gone and have no use for this any more. Located in central CT, I'm open to offers (please note whether your offer includes the cost of shipping it to you or not, and please provide your ZIP…

'91 VFR750
VFR750LV
For Sale: 1991 VFR 750 $3000CAD / $2250USD Located in Vancouver, BC.   Well sorted and in excellent condition.   Upgrades include: polished frame Thurn fairings custo…

Powerlet - RapidFIRe heated jacket ($40)
Knute
I have a Powerlet - rapidFIRe FAR INFRARAD heated jacket to sell. It comes with a wireless controller, all connection items and instruction manual.  Size XL - I'm 44" chest and fits perfect. I purc…

1998 VFR800 parts bike + Wolf Brothers exhaust
GearheadEE
I have a 1998 VFR800 with a clean non-op title. I bought it from someone who didn't disclose it had head gasket issues, so it has been sitting for a few years since I discovered that. It has ~35,00…

For sale: 2000 Honda VFR800 - $3250 - Sheboygan WI
ryebread5if
35,589 miles High mount Dan Moto exhaust Custom Repsol paint scheme Custom Repsol decals (brand new in package) Corbin seat (super comfy!!!) Passenger sissy bar backrest Headlight modulator …

Recent Downloads

16-005-508/018 blend
MattyIce
This is my first post, but I have been reading the forum for years. I just got a PCV during the pandemic to kill some time and ran into a dead end in terms of maps for my bike: 1999 VFR800 with…
42 views 0 comments

Scan of 6th Gen Grabrail Spacer for 3D Printing
Scan of 6th Gen Grabrail Spacer for 3D Printing
Calculon
This is a two part file for a hard to find part for the OEM luggage kit of a 6th Gen VFR.  The official Honda part numbers are, 08L41-MCW-80012 and 08L41-MCW-800123.  The file provided is a 3D scan…
147 views 0 comments

YSS Fork Spring Table
Mohawk
Having spent ages trying to find compatible fork springs for an older bike, I came accross this list on the YSS Thailand site & thought it would be a great cross reference for anyone looking for a …
523 views 2 comments

Next VFRD Event

SUMSUM 4
10 July 2018 - 13 July 2018
didit
Go Here - Read This:    
0 comments

VFRD Mission Statement
For owners of the Honda Interceptor and related Honda V4 motorcycles, for the purpose of mutual help concerning safe riding, maintenance, and performance of their motorcycles.

Contributions - VFRD is a member supported website with no commercial advertising

Unsubscribe here

Edit your settings

Archived