ThanksgiVFRing Day joyride video

GatorGreg

• Member Contributer

Went for a quick Thanksgiving Day joyride today, enjoy!  Sorry about the poor audio quality at the beginning - seems to go away once I start riding.

Warning:  There's about a minute of USA chestbeating commentary in the vid where I was giving thanks for living in the USA - so my apologies to the non-USA members :)

Edit:  I just noticed that there's a speed limit sign in the thumbnail pic which is a bit lower than what's showing on my speedometer - LOL

Interesting description - Joyride in the UK means you stole it, and then rode like a nutter until you crashed it.

Nice to see we still use the same language with different meanings!

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/joyride

vive la difference

Hey Greg, I was just checking out your Youtube channel.  Your vids are entertaining....I thought I'd share one of mine, if'n you don't mind.  It's an old one from October, 2014, just a couple months after I got it (still has the stock exhaust).

Feel free to check out my channel.  I haven't recorded anything in quite awhile, so it's all 2+ years old, but there's a few decent vids of my 2007 VFR and some dirt biking as well.

• Member Contributer

Thanks Dave!  Nice camera angle in that vid - wish I had curves like that where I live :(

I checked out your channel - really enjoyed the snowmobile and dirt bike vids.  Lately I've been thinking about the possibly of adding a dual sport to my garage like the CRF250L - I see that Honda has updated them a bit for 2017.  Would be great fun to commute on one of those - just blasting over curbs and a bit of off-road terrain to beat the traffic - LOL.

Archived