Indy Mc Shop In Morris County New Jersey

RangerRick

All, I am in need of a shop to address a PGM-FI issue I am dealing with, the local dealership is asking 102$ hourly just to look at the problem, which is a joke, do any of you know of a shop in Morris County I can bring my VFR? So far, every place I called today, only work on HD's...

post-35042-0-89882100-1456343827.jpg

• Member Contributer

Welcome to the asylum. What exactly are your issues? Perhaps the bright people on this forum (other than me) can help you out and save you some greenbacks.

Do you have a Factory Service Manual? That would be a good first step. They can be downloaded from the forum or bought online. Good luck RR.

I will be troubleshooting it this weekend, I do get the CEL, and the engine runs normally, so I wasn't sure if I should ride it, I have read that most people do if the engine is performing normally. Once I have the error code details, I will reach out to the group again. Thank you again for your help

• Member Contributer

Never had this problem, but I'd start by making sure that the vacuum line is connected to it and measuring output voltage.

The sensor is located on the underside of the air box. Voltage is 2.7-3.1.

Archived