Pirelli Angel Gt?

y2kvfr800

I had angel st on the 5th gen i bought,i like to use all of the tyre,but the rear developed a squaring off,although was fairly worn, actually stepped out quite severely,on just a slight left hander in the dry,barely 20% leant over i guess,it was that bad i actually went back to see if something like oil or a dead animal was on the road which made it slip,there was nothing,so i changed them for some 023,s and could'nt be happier,they're great.

Sorry BR. That's kinda what I was trying to say too. You just said it a lot better. My bikes do thousands of km of near freeway commuting which really lengthens the life I can get out of them. Seen pics of your riding and you sure make full use of the tyre :)

No worries Mate! :goofy:

I don't do one mile of commuting as all I ride is twisties. We seem to have abrasive asphalt here that also adds to wear rates.

Twisties make me very happy and I guess it's the old saying " Have to Pay to Play" :wacko:

Later gents, heading out of the sideways Viffer now. :491:

BR

Need a rear tire BAD before next months trip. Currently have PR3's in the B compound and have over 10K on them. Front is staying put as it has a ton of meat left.

Rear I was going to go PR4GT since I ride 2 up and 3 piece GIVI luggage most of the time. Angel GT something I should consider?

Archived