If Your Looking For An 8 Spoker...

deltaboxii

• Member Contributer

http://vfrworld.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=6190&title=8-spoke-rear-wheel&cat=4

on that "other" forum

no affiliation. i just see alot of guys longingly searching for an 8 spoker and here is your chance for (what looks to be) a nice one.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

Never understood why they mark ads "Sold" rather than just removing the listing. :wacko:

As an aside, there was a nice 8 spoke that sold on ebay a couple of weeks ago for $50. It must have been a "buy it now" price. Ah well - some of us get lucky!

Never understood why they mark ads "Sold" rather than just removing the listing. :wacko:

As an aside, there was a nice 8 spoke that sold on ebay a couple of weeks ago for $50. It must have been a "buy it now" price. Ah well - some of us get lucky!

I paid just a wee bit more than that, unfortunately. :wacko:

Seller got me at the right time... needed it now.

• Member Contributer

I paid just a wee bit more than that, unfortunately. :wacko:

Seller got me at the right time... needed it now.

You paid a fair price. I paid $325 for mine. I would venture that about $250 to $275 is the low end for a decent one and about $400 for a really nice one that does not need refinishing. I saw another on ebay a few months ago from a '92 that had a bit of rash on the lip that sold for $599! Ya just never know what's going to pop up and what's going to sell.

• Like 1