Electrosport

ShadowJP88

• Member Contributer

Finally been able to test that. On idle, the 3 result were almost the same (±.1) and at 4000 rpm, same things. So I supposed my stator is fine.

I've also received my Rick's r/r which is now installed. I found it in a dealer in Ontario for way less and it is still brand new! :D

Just need to do a test ride to know the result

I ran across simular with another member recently -- So is the connector apart? Test 3 makes zero sense. Should be 15-20VAC around idle and climb to at least 50ish VAC and more at 5k. Exact # isnt important, as long as it goes upward is the idea.

Finally been able to test that. On idle, the 3 result were almost the same (±.1) and at 4000 rpm, same things. So I supposed my stator is fine.

I've also received my Rick's r/r which is now installed. I found it in a dealer in Ontario for way less and it is still brand new! :D

Just need to do a test ride to know the result

I ran across simular with another member recently -- So is the connector apart? Test 3 makes zero sense. Should be 15-20VAC around idle and climb to at least 50ish VAC and more at 5k. Exact # isnt important, as long as it goes upward is the idea.

If I remeber well, at idle, around 22.5 and at 4000rpm, more than 40 but both result where near.

Sorry, I did not understand what you mean by "is the connector apart", I'm french and my english is not that great.. :P

Archived